Every person is nuts about the newest gadgets that can do everything but shoot laser beams. Here’s a short list of the most intriguing gizmos for winter 2007/2008.
1. Walkie Talkie Watches are attractive, top-notch wristwatches with full clock function that are also genuine, professional mobile radio communicators with voice activation.
2. An attractive cross between a helicopter and an insect, the innovative Micro Mosquito RC Helicopter is the teeniest, lightest and most stable indoor flyer in the world and it’s very easy to navigate that even your little ones can fly it in a fancy china store with eyes shut.
3. The handy Ion USB Turntable lets you convert your vinyl records into MP3s while you listen to them. Simply plug it into the USB port of your computer, put a record on and press “Play”.
4. The elegant Archos Gmini 402 Pocket Multimedia Center is a user-friendly 20GB Archos digital player that gives you the opportunity to look at photos and watch videos, lets you play games and listen to your favorite tunes. This Archos is a must-have for multimedia enthusiasts!
5. Thirty years after the first Stylophone-craze, the awesome electronic musial instrument is making its comeback with new features like a headphone jack, volume control and cool, new sounds.
6. The environmental-friendly, muscle-powered Can Crusher reduces your empty beer cans to a fifth of their size. Try to drink as fast as the crusher crushes! It also has an in-built bottle-opener in case you prefer bottles.
7. Digital Photo Frames let you display your digital pictures in an innovative way without the need for a computer.
8. The amazing SpiderSapien Spider-Man Robot does whatever a spider can! Well, almost. It’s as if the award-winning Robosapien was bitten by a radioactive spider: This awesome 2′ tall biomorphic robot looks like Spidey, talks like Spidey, has “Spider-Sense” and even pretends to shoot spider-webbing from his wrist like Spider-Man!
9. Designed by gamers for gamers, the phenomenal Pyramat S2000 with innovative Audio Responsive Technology, personal surround sound and rumbling bass delivers the ultimate gaming experience!
10. Get all those coins that gather dust in your piggy bank, under the sofa cushions or in stray pots by the front door, throw them into the handy Battery Operated Coin Sorter and – presto – you have all the dough you need to buy the aforementioned gadgets!
For more articles on this topic or any interesting topics for articles you just visit short articles to get latest information about many things.